Terms and Conditions For Website Usage
The term ‘PoemsBucket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose email address is [email@example.com]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and agreements are written in English (US). To understand these terms and conditions you need to know English(US) and if you use any translator then that may show different result of content.
You Agree While Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Poemsbucket, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and profile settings. In addition:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Poemsbucket (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Poemsbucket, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Poemsbucket, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Poemsbucket safe and clean, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Poemsbucket safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Poemsbucket.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Poemsbucket, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Poemsbucket.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Poemsbucket to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Poemsbucket, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Poemsbucket functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Poemsbucket users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Poemsbucket, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal “activity” primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Poemsbucket account for such purposes.
- You will not use Poemsbucket if you are under 13.
- You will not use Poemsbucket if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Poemsbucket that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Poemsbucket if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Poemsbucket.
You will not mention users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Poemsbucket offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about mentions.
About Advertisements And Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced By Poemsbucket
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
We may or may not notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may/may not provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
Your continued use of the Poemsbucket Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Poemsbucket to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account at any time. But to delete your account you will have to send an application which can be sent via simply contact form with the subject line “Please close my account.”
Your account may be deleted under these conditions also :
1. If you are violating terms which also includes abusing, harassing, pornography etc.
2. If we found any illegal activity or spamming by your end then we are allowed to terminate your account immediately without informing you.
You will resolve on your own any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with other users on poemsbucket. Poemsbucket will not be included in any type of Disputes between you and others.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Poemsbucket, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Poemsbucket and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Poemsbucket. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Poemsbucket. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Poemsbucket.
WE TRY TO KEEP POEMSBUCKET UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING POEMSBUCKET AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT POEMSBUCKET WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT POEMSBUCKET WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. POEMSBUCKET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR POEMSBUCKET, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By “Poemsbucket” or” Poemsbucket Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.poemsbucket.com and any other Poemsbucket branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets etc.); (b) our Platform.
By “Platform” we mean a website/webpage and services (such as content) that enable others, including writers/readers, to retrieve data from Poemsbucket or provide data to us.
By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Poemsbucket.
By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Poemsbucket Services.
By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Poemsbucket or provide to Poemsbucket through Platform.
By “post” we mean post on Poemsbucket or otherwise make available by using Poemsbucket.
There are two type of posts (a) Activity (b) Articles.
By “Activity” we mean that you post it on your Activity list, which will not be shown on website’s front page or in other categories. These can be seen by your friends, visitors or by you according to privacy set to your activity.
By “Articles” we mean that you write it for all visitors who visits website. Articles may be liked, commented, shared without informing you.
By “Letters” we mean a message or it is similar to email like that you send to users privately or publicly.
By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
By “Trademarks” we mean the authorized trademarks provided.
Digital Pictures Like Vector
Most of vector are taken from Freepik.com and copyright of respective authors, we don’t claim our ownership.
Date of Last Revision: 25th Dec,2015.